With the new year upon us, most businesses will be thinking of new ways or reevaluating current ways to grow revenue and increase profits. You must be sure to layout a solid and effective marketing strategy that will get you in front of new clients and keep your current ones satisfied. Here are some key strategies to employ this year.
- Responsive Website – Its 2016 and your website must be responsive. A responsive website is simply a site that is easy to read and navigate on any size device. If your site is not responsive then will lose a lot of mobile online visitors. Read more here.
- SEO Keyword Campaign – To get your website prominently recognized on search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo you need a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) campaign that will take keywords and links from your website and optimize them for search engines.
- Social Media Marketing – Most of us know how popular social media is nowadays. Did you know that Facebook has over 1.55 billion monthly active users and Twitter has over 320 million monthly active users and these numbers are steadily growing. Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin are cost effective ways of attracting followers or connecting with prospective clients who can translate into leads for your business. If you are not using social media you should contact us to build a social media marketing campaign for your business.
- Email Marketing – If you are looking for an efficient way of reaching a huge number of clients at once. Email marketing is a highly effective and cost efficient way to reach your clients on special deals, current news or customer tips you want to share.
- Branding – What is branding? The marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products. (Entrepreneur Magazine). Every business needs to brand itself and have a consistent brand look on all its web and print collateral.
- Advertising – There are many forms of advertising methods from TV, radio, online or print. Some business owners think they can’t afford to advertise but the truth is you can’t afford not to if you want to remain competitive and grow revenue. If you have a small budget some of the above methods such as social media and email marketing are affordable and effective.
If you need help developing a professional marketing strategy for your business please contact us at 919-452-1557 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.